Wednesday 21 September 2016

Location Deconstruction

Location Deconstruction 

I'm going to look at some location settings in urban drama films, this is what I found within their the teaser trailers and the ones which I liked the most. 


Kidulthood





8 Mile








Anuvahood 










Ill Manors








Brotherhood 




I found a trend between the films the common locations used were parks, council estates, school grounds, newsagents, public transport and clubs. The locations we use will probably be parks, public transport and council estates. We may use some of the other locations but may be hard to get permission e.g. Newsagents and schools. I like the idea of time lapsing this could be used showing someone waiting at a bus stop or train station as a lot of public transport is shown within urban dramas. I will now do some research on the best location to use by looking around different areas.




No comments:

Post a Comment