Sunday 20 November 2016

Storyboard

Storyboard

For this task I had to create my own storyboard for our film trailer, the first thing we did as a group was decide what our trailer was going to include and in what order. I then went off and created the story board I did this by each different scene which we will have, I counted these to know how many boxes were needed. After I done that I went on to draw each individual image with a brief explanation before on what is happening within the scene and shots which are going to be included.

This in my storyboard


By creating a storyboard we now have a clearer picture on how the trailer will run and what shots will be included. This will make our filming process a lot easier as we have planned out what is included within in, we can also look for specific locations now.

No comments:

Post a Comment