Thursday 5 January 2017

Prop Creation - Fake Cocaine

Prop Creation - Fake Cocaine
Within our trailer there will be a lot of drugs shown, I decided to create some fake cocaine as one of my tasks.
The first thing I did was buy a packet of Paracetamol, I then got a Mortar and Pestle which I have as home to crush them as well as sugar.

 I placed two of the Paracetamol in the Mortar and Pestle where I added a slight bit of sugar and crushed it up until there was no lumps and was a powder. By adding the sugar it made it look slightly more realistic. 

When used in our trailer we will use a credit card and a pound note with it as this is what is usually seen with cocaine.



By doing this practical task my group and I now have another prop which can be used within our trailer, this will also make our story line about a boy going off the rails seem more realistic with the explicit use of drugs. To make the cocaine look slightly better I will try to get a little bag which is commonly used to hold cocaine in to look more lifelike.

No comments:

Post a Comment