Wednesday 18 January 2017

Typography Practical

Typography Practical 

After looking at different types of text used in other urban drama films I then decided to do a practical task on our own title. After Choosing our title which is 'OFF THE RAILS' I then started to look at different types of typography which we could use for it. 


First of all I looked at different types of text in Photoshop these were some  of the fonts I found and thought looked suitable for our genre.


My group and I then decided that we wanted to use a font which wasn't off Photoshop and find one more unique and professional. Due to this I then went on to the website 'dafont.com' where there was a variety of different fonts to choose from.


I then typed in the name of our film trailer onto dafont where I could see and test out what the different fonts looked like with our title. These are the ones I found most conventional to our genre.






After finding these fonts we then decided on the ones which we liked the best which were 'Bebas Neue' and 'The next font'. We will choose the one which will go on our trailer, poster and website when we have edited it all and take our pictures this will enable us to pick the right one. By doing this  task I have been able to see different types of fonts which is suitable for our genre and find the one which we are going to use. 



No comments:

Post a Comment