Tuesday 20 December 2016

Editing Practical

During the making of our piece editing will be very important. This is how I have chosen to make two short editing pieces because it will help me understand and improve certain ways and Tec quinces of editing. I will do this by making an AMV which is an anime music video. I want to do this at least twice so that I can develop my skills from the first to last one. This AMV will be off a song Gloss of blood and I haven't decided for the other one yet. I will also take the footage from Naruto anime.

There will be many different editing styles used in this piece. I want to use fast paced cuts as I want to incorporate this into my final piece. I will also take a look at filters that can change the colour of the shot. The way I created the filter was I wen on the editing software I used and layered over many pre created filters. One of these filters was a blur effect. This effect was placed on top of the  shot and then as the shot progressed I made it more pixelated as it went. These editing skills looked alright but weren't very changeling. I also had a few other filters like changing it to black and white and another on that added many colour that made it look posturize.



The sec9nd editing I used in it was the harder of the two. Adding the black flashes is something that I really want to work on and improve. As it was my first time doing it wasn't done the best and some of the flashes were out of time. I wasn't very good with lining up the black screen shot with the music but this is the most important thing as otherwise it looks delayed. The full video is below this and I will compare this one and the next AMV I make too see if my skills have improved and the explain what I want to incorporate in the real trailer at the end.




No comments:

Post a Comment