Tuesday 11 October 2016

Costume Practical

Costumes are a very important aspect in films. They can make a film look very professional or make the film look tacky. As we are doing an urban drama film I went and looked at costumes that I could use in the film. Whilst doing research into costume I found that urban dramas contain realistic clothes that people in urban areas will wear.I experimented with some outfits to look to see what one was better. Here is what I have come up with.

This is another outfit that could work well in an urban drama. I took this picture in town centre in a tunnel under the bypass. I am wearing a reflective jumper that lights up when a flash is shown on it. I am also wearing a camo coat that works well for the image I will portray in a urban drama. This outfit is quite effective but I think the one below with the skateboard works so much better for the type of film I will be depicting

This outfit represents urban dramas very well. As I am a teenager it looks realistic as this is something I would where normally. I have on camo joggers to highlight the area we will be filming such as a urban estate or council house car park. I also have on supreme which is a street ware brand that kids these days wear just like my socks which are tommy Hilfiger. What stands out the most I  this outfit is the skateboard. The skateboard is something that a teenager will have in a film about gangs. It is also I brand that people will know of especially in the target audience in the film.



No comments:

Post a Comment