Wednesday 30 November 2016

Lighting Practical

Lighting Practical 

For this task I decided to do a lighting practical, where I experimented on previous location images I've already taken, this was so that when were filming we know what light looks right and if it doesn't what we can do to correct this by putting brightness up and effects on scenes to make it look right for the genre.

I edited on the images which I took for my location practical which is of a park, were not certain if we will use this location but its a strong possibility as a common location in urban dramas in a park. I found the lighting in some of the images too dark but not 'bleak' enough for the genre as urban dramas are seen as quite bleak we need the lighting to match, so I upped the brightness and put an effect on the images suitable for an urban drama. 

These are the before and after's:











By doing these lighting checks my group and I now know the lighting we need for our trailer, this will be quite dark as this is when most crime happens and look bleaker but not to dark so that you cant see what's going on. However if this was to happen we know how to correct this by making the images brighter but making the colours slightly grayer so its bleak.

No comments:

Post a Comment