Thursday 3 November 2016

Trailer Deconstruction

Trailer Deconstruction 

For this task I am going to be deconstructing an urban drama trailer but by recording myself deconstructing it. The trailer which I am going to be deconstructing is Brotherhood (2016) which is 1.49. The first thing I did was download the Brotherhood trailer onto final cut pro by making it an mp4 file. I then recorded myself  talking about the trailer and uploaded it to YouTube change it into a mp4 again downloading it on to final cut where I detached the sound from both clips adding my sound to Brotherhoods one. In some places I had to pause it as there was more to talk about within that scene.





By deconstructing this trailer I am now able to see what is needed within an urban drama movie trailer. This will make our trailer better as we have a clearer understanding on what is used within an urban drama trailer for example the camera angles, props, actors and locations used. 


No comments:

Post a Comment